Sunday 15 March 2015

Task 1D

    'A picture can tell a thousand words'


Below is a link to a Flickr account I created specifically for BAPP. I currently use Instagram for social reasons as well as professional, however I felt by using a web 2:0 site in which i had never before used I would improve my social networking and technical skills. I also felt it was a good idea to keep my work separate too my private life. 
I have uploaded a variety of pictures to my Flickr account from professional images used for marketing (such as show flyers ad head shots) and pictures I like to look at as memories. I think it is important to capture good times on camera in this business. Sometimes after a tough audition or a bunch of unsuccessful casting calls its nice to look back at happy memories to remind yourself why it is you began dancing, singing, acting  in the first place. As many employers are browsing potential employees social networking sites i also thought it would be a good idea to use photographs of myself in costume. I will continue to expand on my Flickr photo album over the upcoming weeks.


https://www.flickr.com/photos/131227983@N08/

No comments:

Post a Comment