Friday 1 April 2016

Task 5A

Ethical Issues Which may arise in my professional Community

Before attempting this task I assumed this task would be straight forward, however I am struggling too think of ethical considerations off the top of my head.
I am privileged enough too have worked with numerous professional companies in a variety of performance venues. I am currently blogging from my dressing room in  the interval of a show as I feel as though I am falling behind with module 2. Below I have created sub headings of the professional settings I have worked in and have bullet pointed ethical considerations of which I believe apply for each one. (WITHOUT REFERENCE TO DOCUMENTATION OR DISCUSSION) After the show I will look through my contracts ETC and discuss points I may have missed.

Childrens Theatre performed in schools:

  • Must be CRB checked
  • Safe Guarding issues - Always speak too a teacher or safe guarding officer if issues arise.
  • Always follow school signing in procedures.
  • Fill in daily Log Book
  • Follow safety procedures when unloading set
Performing for professional companies in Theatres:
  •  Follow signing in procedures.
  • Keep casting information private and confidential until press release.
  • Never accept under age friend requests on social media.
  • Follow correct rehearsal clothing procedures.
  • Follow correct absence procedures.
As a performer I remain professional at all times and do not discuss other professionals of whom I work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment